Duaration : 6 months temp to perm
Locaiton : Salt Lake City UT
his is a Temp to Hire Position, following a training period of approximately 6 months. During the training period candidates will work a 4 day x 10 hour shift Monday through Thursday.
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Certificate. A minimum of two years customer service experience where one-on-one problem resolution was demonstrated, and/or two years of non-sales call center experience.
General Description of Job Duties: Provides world-class customer service to existing and future customers by delivering services such as billing, credit and collections, service requests, energy efficiency and customer account management.
Assist customers, primarily via telephone, in regard to service outages, restoration of electric services, and electric service billings. Resolve disconnect or account delinquency issues by discussing options available with the customer and agreeing to an appropriate plan. Coordinate customer requests, when necessary, with the appropriate company department. Prepare written communication, and perform other non-phone back office work. Communicate with field personnel via phone or electronic means to process customer work orders.
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to gather necessary information from internal and external customers, determine appropriate course of action and provide information to customers.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with team members and customers in a fashion that promotes positive customer relations.
• Exceptional customer service skills including: Active listening, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient with the use of personal computers to access and accurately input information on customer accounts while navigating multiple computer software programs.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations, for bill analysis, adjustment and proration.
• Knowledge of general policies and procedures specific to billing, credit/collections, service and account management is preferred.
• Demonstrate adherence to identified performance measures.
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM.