Job Title: Analog Design Engineer (Large Scale Signal PCB level)
Location: San Jose, California
Duration: Permanent/Full time
Analog Design Engineer (Large Scale Signal PCB level)
An analog design engineer would be responsible for engineering of analog modules for E-beam metrology tools. The main responsibilities are as as follows:
· Work with sub-system architect, derive EPS, TPS and EDS for specific analog module
· Design high voltage amplifier with both excellent frequency domain and time domain response for HMI e-beam inspection tools
· Design low noise high precision voltage / current source, low noise DC power supply for HMI e-beam inspection tools
· Conduct schematic capture, circuit simulation, PCB layout
· Prepare technical documents for module manufacture and release
· Conduct module prototyping, debug, and full function bench test
· Support module level and sub-system level and system level integration
Ph.D. with 2+ years of hands-on experiences, or master with 5+ years hands-on experiences, or bachelor with 8+ years hands-on experiences, in electrical engineering or related fields. Hands-on experiences of schematic capture, schematic level simulation, PCB layout, PCB level simulation, prototyping, and problem solving. Familiar with test equipments such as multi-meter, SMU, signal / function generator, oscilloscope, signal / spectral analyzer, and network analyzer. The successful candidate should be a team player and should have self motivation, initiative, dedication, and strong communication skills. The candidate should also the following specific skills or experiences.
· Low noise high voltage / high current/ high power OPA circuit (board level) design and building experiences. OPA application experiences
· Low noise Linear regulator circuit design and building experiences
· Class D amplifier circuit design and building experiences
· Switch mode power supply circuit and / or linear power supply circuit experience.
· High accuracy voltage or current reference circuit (board level) design and building experience.
· High resolution (equal to or greater than 16 bits) ADC and DAC application experience.
· Mixed signal circuit (board level) design and building experience.
· Knowledge of device physics for BJT, JFET and MOSFET for both switch mode and linear operation.
· Knowledge and experience of board level and module level shielding and grounding is a plus.
· Knowledge and experience of signal integrity and power integrity is a plus.
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560