Title: Oracle PL/SQL Tech Lead
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 8 Months Contract
· All should be part of PL SQL Developers for writing stored procedures etc in. Oracle Platform.
· Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
· Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
· Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmap
· Work with senior architects to understand new designs
· Provide post implementation and on-going production support
· Manage reference data stored in Oracle DBs
· Strong understanding of at least one programming language: Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
· Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
· Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
· Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program
Job Level Daily duties:
· Works on multiple applications.
· Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
· Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
· Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
· Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
· Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
· Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer’s IT organization.
· Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
· Strong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
· 5+ years Exp: Developer-Databases-DB Development-Oracle PL/SQL
· Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with minimum of 7+ years of software development experience.
· Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055