Location: Santa Clara CA
Duration: 6 Months
We are looking for a Junior Program Operations Manager to act as the first point of contact for the sales and marketing teams regarding existing customer success and engagement programs, and perform various administrative duties for customer events and communications. In this role, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our customers to reach our business objectives.
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer newsletters, global customer product councils and more.
- Analyze and interpret customer satisfaction survey results. Identify patterns and craft strategies to better nurture our existing customer base.
- Promote and evangelize the use of tools that support marketing programs, sales motions and customer retention throughout the sales funnel.
- Monitor, address, and document operational requests and errors within marketing programs.
- Collaborate with key program stakeholders to identify organizational needs and produce scalable solutions.
- Manage cross-team relationships and gather feedback to influence program design, approach, and workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent teamwork and project-management skills.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; comfort with ambiguity and constantly shifting priorities.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution; interest in solving complex problems and process development.
- Bachelors degree in marketing preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce admin and Customer Support experience a plus.