Role: Engineering Documentation Coordinator
Duration: 6 months
Location: Andover, MA
Pay Rate: $42/hour
• Support the development and release of engineering documentation within the Quality Management System (QMS).
• Provide guidance to engineering personnel regarding specific procedures and methods within the QMS regarding generation of documents consistent with Good Documentation Practices. (GDP)
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders on collecting, documenting and archiving evidence required to demonstrate adherence to Philips design controls
• Minimum of an associate’s degree in a technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience in quality management systems or manufacturing control processes
• Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and Outlook
• Experience in working cross-functionally in virtual teams world-wide
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
• Ability to drive tasks through completion and success
• Strong desire to learn and adapt to new tools and ways of working
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
• Excellent English interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience in FDA regulated industry preferred.
• Mechanical and Electrical system configuration management experience preferred.
• Design Controls process support experience preferred