Location:- Anaheim, CA
Title:- Facilities CAD Drafter
FACILITIES CAD DRAFTER
The Facilities Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating small to large projects for a multiple building campus including working with multiple departments and performing additional duties as required.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Experience in AutoCAD for creating and updating space planning and collaborating designs with a team, as well as working on your own
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, people, organizational and planning skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience scheduling and coordinating preventive, as well as predictive maintenance for facilities projects and needs
- Ability to solicit and review project bids submitted by vendors and inspect work performed by in-house employees and by vendors, while tracking project progress and reporting updates and expected timelines.
- Experience working with multiple building campus
- Strong technical aptitude with attention to detail, sense of urgency, highly organized, and computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment, prioritize tasks and procure long lead items
- Some travel may be required