Duration: 3 months
• First point of contact of customers regarding their product queries
• Working with customers on the resolution of fundamental power system simulation challenges
• handling customer support inquiries appropriately and in a timely manner
• Maintaining, updating, and enhancing product documentation
• Handle Quality Assurance tasks such as software product testing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Power Systems Engineering with practical experience in using advanced power system analysis tools
• Knowledge in electrical system modeling as it pertains to dynamic system studies.
• Programming skills are desired.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal.
• Strong organization skills and ability to effectively self-manage multiple tasks at one time.
• Team player, customer focused with e interpersonal skills, positive and energetic attitude.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively. |