SAP FI/CO Consultant
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 months+
SEM BCS or EC-CS
SAP FI/CO Consultant in GL Project area
• Must have 5 - 7 years SAP experience minimum, including 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects.
• Must have solid hands on ECC 6.0 configuration experience in New GL
• Experience with SEM BCS or EC-CS configuration and experience with full project life cycle implementations, enhancements / continuous improvement projects is a Plus
• Hands-on application and configuration experience in Finance and Controlling, including but not limited to: tax configuration (Taxware, Europe & Asia setup), global and country settings, profit centers & hierarchy configuration & maintenance, COPA, material ledger, financial operations processes and concepts, multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, understanding of financial close and consolidations, intercompany processing, MIRO, ERS, consignment, intercompany procurement, bank interfaces (outgoing and EBS), asset classes, depreciation area configuration, depreciation keys, account determination, internal order settlement, US and regional requirements.
• Experience with functional setup of MDG and/or BlackLine Systems is a plus
• Working knowledge of Business Intelligence is preferred is a plus.
• Experience working in Human Resources module is a plus
• Integration experience with Materials Management and Sales & Distribution integration is a must.
• Must have experience promoting changes to Production and associated methodology, including writing and executing test plans.
• Must have experience writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions.
• Must have experience training material development and delivery. Knowledge of uPerform or other such training recording tools is a plus.
• Must be highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task
• Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
• Excellent English verbal and written skills are a must.
• Must show natural leadership skills, great organizational skills, and eagerness to drive deliverables to closure.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055