Location: Franklin TN
Marketing Specialist ECOMMERCE Packaging
Purpose of Role
This position is responsible for supporting the Cat Main Meal Marketing team by providing data, administrative, and operational support for the development and management of marketing analysis and programs.
• ECOMMERCE: Support brand team in the development & delivery of online content and assets.
• PACKAGING & GRAPHICS: Support Associate Brand Manager with inputs & routing approvals of graphics execution. Does not lead creative development or own final approvals of marketing inputs. Includes Technical copies, pre-TMAR, TMAR, ACTs, and Smartflow
• FIXED COST BUDGET: Record, track and manage fixed cost budget with Brand team and Finance
• P.O. MANAGEMENT: Request, track and manage P.O.’s with vendors and internal coordination.
• SAMPLING EXECUTION: Supports sampling initiatives by managing execution, tracking and reporting of sampling programs. Provide recommendations for future optimization.
• AD HOC ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT of brand team such as: mock-ups & key meeting preparation/support (e.g. sales meeting, leadership visits, mock-up creation, etc.).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project management and tracking
• Ability and political savvy to interact with all levels of stakeholders
• Dealing with ambiguity and Organizational Agility
• Priority Setting and Planning ability
• Customer Focus with flexibility to meet the changing needs of any stakeholder
• Drive for Results and Action Oriented
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
• Ability to apply problem solving and process improvement techniques and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Working knowledge of the S&F/budget process and A/P system
• Working knowledge of Packaging Approval system
• Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and a variety of initiatives and processes
• Proficient skill in coordinating activities and resources
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Ability to deliver a product on time, on budget and with sensitivity to the subject matter
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055