Job Opportunity for Customer Supply Chain Representative at Franklin, TN with direct client
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Þ The Customer Care Representative is responsible for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction through effective customer order management.
Þ The customer care representative is directly responsible for the administration, implementation, and maintenance of customer accounts to ensure all orders conform and meet customer’s shipment expectations.
Þ They should be able to provide information/data sources, training and/or process improvements by making recommendations and implementing those recommendations within Customer Care order management process.
Þ The Customer Care Representative will be Customer Care functional expert for efficient and effective order management.
· 1-2 years direct experience in a corporate environment
· 1-2 years experience in Customer Service or Customer Order Management.
· Associates degree/Bachelor’s degree
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products Preferred Qualifications
· Experience working with U.S. governmental agencies such as USDA, FDA and Department of State.
· Bi-lingual preferred
· Project Management experience
· Regulatory experience
· Import/export experience
· CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry exposure
· Provide timely information/knowledge regarding order management process, procedures and system maintenance.
· Provide training to all audiences for order Management processes and procedures.
· Monitor conformance to procedures after training and provide additional training as required.
· Create and maintain customer data within the following:
· PRMS Order Management System.
· CCMS, Navitrace, External Customer Systems and department applications such as but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Qlikview, and e-mail.
· Exercise superior interpersonal skills in with regard to customer relationship to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
· Process all customer orders in a timely manner and in compliance with customer care best practices to facilitate superior on time and complete to our customers.
· Recognize and reconcile any potential order conflicts such as delivery/shipping delays, pricing errors, promotional allowances, and out of stock situations to ensure customer orders will deliver on time and complete.
· Resolve and/or escalate critical order issues to achieve customer goals and priorities.
· Utilize PRMS order reporting to identify and reconcile order exceptions which could cause delays in customer deliveries.
· Interact with other departments such as Replenishment, Finance, Credit, Logistics, Supply, Sales and Planning to resolve issues affecting customer orders.
· Engaged and active team member working closely with Customer Care Account Managers and Logistic Managers to ensure optimal product availability and efficient order management procedures.
· Work with Sales to effectively manage customer orders against forecast and production quantities for fixed quantity promotional items.
· This includes maintaining effective communication with customer, sales, and planning groups to changes in demand or production capacity.
· Meet with customers to enhance relationships and better meet their needs. Overnight travel may be required.
· Consistently strive for continuous improvement by developing and sharing knowledge with others.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Organizational agility and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team
· High ethical standards
· Problem solving skills
· Project/Process Management skills
· Discretion to handle sensitive regulatory issues/information.
· Good judgment / decision making in a fast - paced environment
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.