Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed. Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers. Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement. Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers. Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies. Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness. Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed. Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
Leads intermediate-level service delivery processes and associated projects; interacts cross-functionally Owns one or more service delivery processes Manages service delivery processes in a standard service delivery environment Develop and lead monthly business reviews to Sr. level customers via teleconference Leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes Manage multiple work streams and tasks daily, prioritizing and aligning to customer needs May provide supervision and guidance to new or less experienced account service analysts
Job duties include:
• Managing responses to a customer mailbox
• Dispatching pickup requests from the Dell ARR tool
• Gathering partner metrics from our tracking tool and sending follow up requests to the appropriate partner
• Updating project spreadsheets in support of project managers
• Sending required documentation to customers at the kick off to a new project Skills required
• Strong Excel
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work with remote team members
• Strong written communication skills
• Time Management
***Attention to detail in this role is key as they'll be tracking multiple projects and coordinating for multiple PM's.