Job Opportunity for Collections specialist (Risk Analyst) at Broomfield CO with direct client
Duration: 3-6 months. Contract To Hire
Performs and assists in development of enterprise-level risk management and operational compliance functions. Assists in establishing and maintaining risk policies and programs to ensure organizational compliance. Reviews and sets business, operational, and credit risk criteria across the range of segments and products. Ensures performance tracking and evaluation. Responsible for data gathering or manipulation, report creation, system or process creation and implementation. Mitigation can be defined as adapting and enforcing sound credit card policy criteria, maintaining adherence to all operating regulations and strategies published by the card brands and other legal/ regulatory bodies, training and engaging team members and leaders and developing strong data delivery and reporting in support of all contractual obligations.
What Part Will You Play?
· Supports more experienced Risk Analysts with the completion of highly sensitive regulatory and compliance functions by running routine reports to gather standard data for reporting. Supports more experienced Risk Analysts with investigating inquiries from regulatory bodies by gathering routine customer (merchant, third party, and vendor) or portfolio data.
· Assists with the completion of control, oversight and audit functions by running routine reports to gather standard data and compiling gathered data as directed. May assist with maintaining documents and/or gathering additional information in response to audit findings and requests or in support of Risk and Compliance programs. Organizes data and maintains data records. Uses GRC and other technical tools.
· Assists with risk analysis to provide routine reports containing highly sesitive information such as Payment Card Industry Data Security standard updates, account data compromise events, potential illegal/brand damaging violations, system status, strategic initiatives.
· May support and assist more experienced Risk and Compliance Analysts during routine projects and team/leader training.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
· Bachelor's Degree
· Relevant Experience or Degree in: Major in Business, Criminal Justice or MIS preferred, other majors considered. Willing to accept additional experience in lieu of a degree.
· Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Suite Programs
· Business, Criminal Justice, Information Security, Risk Management or MIS Degree
· Background in Accounts Receivable a plus
· What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
· Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
· Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
· Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
· Technical - Microsoft Office
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.