Job Title – Recruiter
Job Location – Chicago IL
Length – Contract (upto 5 months)
The Recruiter will play an integral part in providing oneMars Talent Acquisition services including cross-segment recruitment expertise on all aspects of the hiring process for experienced hires in a fast paces and highly competitive market. A key focus will be on building pipeline of potential candidates that align with Mars business needs and Five Principles and ensuring all candidates receive the best in class experience. The Recruiter will manage full life-cycle recruiting for Mars business. F
or the assigned functions/areas, the recruiter is responsible for ensuring that Mars attracts and selects high-performing, high potential associates who will drive the business forward.
Full life-cycle recruiting includes consulting with hiring managers to determine critical capabilities, designing the staffing strategy, sourcing and pre-screening candidates and facilitating debrief meetings to ensure the highest quality candidates are hired. The recruiter will also work on projects to improve upon or implement core talent acquisition processes and tools.
Work closely with Sr TA Manager in developing staffing strategies based on labor market and competitive analysis, bench marking and survey data
• Work closely with hiring managers to determine core capabilities/experiences for success in the roles within their scope, create a strategy for filling these roles and work with hiring managers in attracting the diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities to ensure Mars short and long-term business objectives and support Mars signature culture
• Manage the recruiting process from job posting through the final stages (inclusive of offer recommendation and creation, negotiation, closing and onboarding)
• Serve as a Mars ambassadors, guardian of caliber, culture fit, diversity and candidate experience through the recruitment process
• Leverage knowledge of best practice and capabilities of internal and external Recruiters to manage the acquisition of diverse talent
• Provide ongoing reporting regarding status of current open roles to P&O team and functional hiring managers, leaders
• Manage relationships with key providers when being leveraged for recruitment support. Responsible for ensuring partners understand Mars values and are a consistent extension of Mars employer reputation to hiring managers & candidates.
• Continuously build an external talent pipeline; proactively source for high-quality candidates and maintain relationships with talent for future opportunities, create and nurture relationships with external agencies/sources of talent, develop creative and alternative external sources of talent and keep on leading edge of external recruitment best practices
Context and Scope
Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
• Responsible to implement candidate-friendly processes that fill vacancies with the best talent to secure Mars business objectives
• Educate and coach hiring managers on interviewing techniques and Mars recruitment philosophy, policy, and process
• Serve as an advocate for building a strong Mars employer reputation to provide competitive edge and continually promote Mars as an employer of choice
• Experienced recruiter to help coverage needs in US and Canada for Corporate (Legal, IT, Finance and) and Sales roles.
• Canadian TA experience a plus, but not a requirement
• Possible conversion to FT Mars associate.
APN Software Service INC