| | Role and Responsibilities:
• Build scalable, secure, and HIPAA compliant cloud-based services.
• Design and develop cloud platform services using open source technologies including Java/Spring
• Evaluate latest technologies and develop POCs to demonstrate the relevance of these technologies
• Work collaboratively in an SAFe Agile/Scrum team
• Troubleshoot integration and production issues in cloud services and cloud infrastructure.
• Collaborate with Operations team to help maintain various environments to meet uptime, performance, cost, and security goals.
• 3+ years of experience in the design and development of cloud based micro-services using Cloud Foundry/Heroku/Docker
• Proficient in modern application development environment using a combination of Java/Spring and Node.js
• Knowledge of building high throughput reactive services utilizing message brokers like Rabbit MQ, Kafka and interacting with 3rd party API like Amazon S3, SNS, Hashicorp Vault, etc
• Proficient in data modeling, logical and physical database design using Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience in building triggers, stored procedures/functions using SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, PL/PgSQL
• Experience working in an agile scrum environment
• Excellent communication skills and work well in teams.
• Bachelor's degree (BA / BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Knowledge of AWS Serverless Stack
• Knowledge of automation using Python