Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler II
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shift: 02:30 pm-11:00pm (2nd Shift)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Assist engineers, production managers, technologist and lead in assessing the impact of equipment malfunction.
· Maintain and repair Electro-mechanical equipment.
· Decipher information from equipment manuals and schematics to troubleshoot various types of equipment malfunctions.
· Perform evaluations of new technologies with potential application as a new process or as a modification to existing equipment.
· 3-5 years professional experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054