Location: Nashville, TN 37219
Duration: 3 Months With Possible Extension
Job Title: Purchasing Specialist I
Shift : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
A Market Procurement support person will support the Market Procurement team in achieving their annual targets through mentored projects involving new supplier introduction, contract management, productivity improvements. Candidate will be a key partner in significant cost reduction activities and process and system improvement projects. Contributes to develop and provide support in all aspects of the Market Procurement function:
• Achieving maximum bottom line impact and performance by actively using the sourcing network, making global commodity strategies locally relevant where needed and ensure successful execution of these strategies.
• Ensure effective relationship/stakeholder management towards sectors/business/markets. Actively support with supply market & process knowledge and expertise in the area of Marketing, Media and Events, Personnel, Business and Mobility services.
• Manage and execute all strategic procurement activities for the assigned supply base.
• Supporting regular performance reviews with different leadership teams to reflect changing business needs and requirements.
• Leading the negotiations and the process with suppliers where local solutions are required ensuring lowest total cost of ownership to contribute to the profitability objectives for projects in the market.
• Providing regular reports to the demand side that brings visibility on value add and compliance
• Optimize the supply base on the basis of total cost of ownership and develop sustainable supplier relationships
• Content quality assurance within procurement tools and systems
• Data mining
Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Kumar Upadhyay
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510.623.5050 Extn. 126