Company Name:- CloroxLocation:- Oakland, CATitle:- Administrative Assistant Duration:- one month (Can be extended)Pay Rate:- $20/HrUS Citizen and Green Card Holders ONLY
- Description:This position can be extended
Position Summary:Provide administrative support and manage day-to-day administrative office tasks in support of both the VP of Corporate Business Development and VP, GM – Strategy, Growth & New Business Development and direct reports to achieve optimum efficiency and effectiveness
- Calendar, meeting, travel and expense management for both the VP of Corporate Business Development and VP, GM – Strategy, Growth & New Business Development /assistance for 4 other managers in department
- Power point presentations and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM entry
- Complete Interact with internal and external customers responding timely and appropriately to meeting and/or information requests. Examples include: sorting and distributing incoming mail & deliveries; processing all outgoing mail, fielding phone calls, etc.
- Order and manage office supplies and reconcile provide proper support for all P-card activity
- Coordinate expense management process by preparing expense reports and managing invoice transactions
- Coordinate large meetings to include technology required to conduct meetings
- Handle confidential information and display sound judgment. Resolve issues with minimal direction
- Requirements:Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes:
Trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality
5+ years administrative support experience in a corporate environment
High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint and PowerPoint. Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High level of initiative, motivation and enthusiasm. Strong ability to multi-task; unflappable under pressure
Flexible and able to pivot when necessary
Strong organization and results orientation; meticulous attention to detail and follow through
Ability to handle complex assignments using considerable judgment and initiative
Forward-thinking; plan effectively against future needs
Work well in a team environment
Demonstrated ability to support several managers and set own workload priorities
Years and Type of Experience: Must have high school diploma; bachelor's degree or college coursework a plus.