Up to 11+ Months.
we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
SAP PI/PO Development Lead with Global roll out experience for SAP Template/integration and consolidation of 10 European locations
- Provide technical leadership to the application teams for design and development, enhancements and ongoing maintenance of Mylan Pharma development objects.
- Analyze support issues in interaction with functional team members and business analysts. Report delays and risks to team leads.
- Supports existing and new EDI interfaces, and has good understanding of integration with 3PL vendors.
- Collaborate with many teams including security, functional, development and operations support groups to efficiently and effectively deliver operational excellence.
- Provide oversight from an integration standpoint to SAP ECC and BI systems.
- Collaborates with Mylan IT Team to solve any technical issues during integration.
- Establishes and monitors escalation of integration relevant SAP application problems. Support Mylan IT and Business Teams in seeking solutions from SAP via Solution Notes for any SAP application problems.
- Work with other development teams in support of application performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Collaboratively work with SAP Basis & Security teams in Change and Release Management activities to ensure a stable operating environment during the global rollout.
- Adhere to Mylan development standards and policies.
- Serve as a mentor to other NTT DATA Services team members and provide technical guidance to offshore and onsite teams.
· Technical Should have Minimum 10 Years of SAP XI/PI/PO with at least 5 full end to end implementation.
· A minimum of 2-3 year hands-on experience in SAP PO 7.4.
· Should have played the Lead/Architect role at least in couple of projects.
· Must have experience in EDI B2B adapter of SAP PO.
· Should have strong expertise in all the standard adapters of PI/PO
· IDOC_AAE, SOAP, JDBC, JMS, SFTP, RFC, SOAP, MAIL, FILE adapters. IDOC ALE/EDI Integration.
· Extensive knowledge about standard adapter modules.
· Have exposure to Java mapping, Graphical, XSLT and UDF.
· Good to Have Functional knowledge in P2P, OTC, PTS processes.
· Good knowledge on enterprise services or ESOA Architecture in SAP
Travel: Preference is for locals and resource may need to travel to Europe