Title: Financial Operation Technician
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mt.Olive NJ
This position is responsible for processing unapplied cash receipts, forwarding supporting documentation to client associates, and assisting with daily / period end (PE) reconciling for all units supported by client
1 - 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, or Treasury.
• Apply cash to customer accounts within ERP systems
• Determine correct application of payments via selection of invoices, credit / debit memos, and charge-backs
• Create charge-backs when necessary and assign appropriate reason code
• Forward supporting documentation to appropriate MFS associates.
• Communicate with Sr. Financial Operations Specialists - AR regarding application of cash as necessary
• Assist the Sr. Financial Operations Specialist - AR with daily reconciling and PE processing / reporting
• Assist other Financial Operations Technicians - AR with complex accounts
• Assist with special projects as needed