Job Title – Report Developer (VB/ACCESS)
Job Location – Hackettstown NJ
Length – Contract (9-12 Months+)
The report developer is responsible for the design, creation, testing, deployment and manipulation of sales reporting capabilities.
The report developer will create new reporting by building relationships between multiple data sources and applications utilizing Excel, Access, and Queries.
They will support business process improvements including enhancements with automation, quality and efficiency of these reports.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Scope:
• Build and create reporting utilizing relational database such as Access and Power Query. Combining multiple data sources to formulate one view for analysis.
• Review report specifications for accuracy and validation, work with key stakeholders to identify and implement improvements.
• Provide maintenance procedures and documentation for all reporting created.
• Collaborate on training materials to enable key stakeholders to utilize the developed reports for deep dive analysis.
• Configures reporting to changing needs of business
• Reporting needs include trade promotions, financial funding reporting, other financial reporting, and adhoc reporting as needed.
• Understands and can put into practice, best practices and techniques on data modeling and reporting.
• Experience in building report from multiple data sources and utilizing relational database software such as Access and/or Power Query.
• Advanced to Expert Microsoft Excel – including knowledge of PowerPivot, Power Query, VBA, Solver
• Advanced Microsoft Access – including VBA, SQL a plus
• Knowledge of Qlikview, Business Objects, SAP BEX
• Knowledge of Tableau a plus
• Knowledge of trade promotion and trade finance a plus
• CPG experience a plus
APN Software Service INC