We have Job Opportunity for Engineering Technician at Issaquah, WA with direct client
Duration: 12months. Contract To Hire
Provide flexible, hands-on support to the hardware engineering organization. This includes:
- Assemble and rework prototype printed circuit board assemblies.
- Assemble, test, and maintain prototype hardware systems.
- Execute design verifications by taking measurements and recording information.
- Assists in data collection/documentation in projects for new product development, product updates, and modification of specific components.
- Modifies documents and work instructions in response to specific changes or issues identified in manufacturing.
- Documents prototype designs, test information, failures, etc.
- AA/AS degree or equivalent work experience.
- PCA soldering skills, including fine pitch SMT.
- Capable of building cables and other electromechanical assemblies.
- Knowledge of electronic and electromechanical components.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office tools with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.