IT Business Analyst/HR Analyst
9 months contract to start with (extendable and potential to convert fulltime)
** We're looking for experiences HR Analyst with Fusion Cloud experience***
Perform Business Analyst tasks for Siemens HR/Payroll Support for Oracle Fusion HRMS.
• Responds to incoming inquiries and/or requests
• Supports customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
• Troubleshooting complex data quality issues.
• Provides support and information to HR, managers and employees.
• Answers calls, listens to requests, retrieves information, relays responses to the customer via phone or e-mail using the available technology at their disposal and performs all administrative tasks associated with completion.
• Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem can be difficult or complex.
• Contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
• Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
• Create and maintain user documentation and training guides.
• Monitor Application Software - Provide support to the user community. Monitor application on an on-going basis. Investigate, qualify and report issues to the appropriate party.
• Guides the logging, tracking, communication, and resolution of issues.
• Review current processes and recommend process improvements.
• Minimum of 2 years Fusion HR/Payroll Experience
• IT applications support experience, preferably with Human Resources, Performance Management, Recruiting, and/or Compensation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong training skills and documentation skills
• Team player – ability to work in a team environment
• Problem Solving - ability to identify, troubleshoots, and resolves problems
• Exposure to Fusion HRMS
• Exposure to PeopleSoft HRMS a plus
• Remedy ticketing system experience a plus
• MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience