We have Job Opportunity for Budget Operations Professional at Round Rock, TX with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
We are currently searching for a Marketing Budget Operations Professional for an assignment in Round Rock, TX. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting end-to-end budget and planning processes. To succeed within this role, the ideal candidate must have a solid background in budget/ finance, project management, experience driving teams and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. This individual will support all segments in commercial marketing and all Business units in the marketing budget process.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Manage inputs from budget/ planning teams for weekly reviews - Identify and work to solve any process gaps through effective communication & collaboration with planning team, vendor funding and/ or marketing teams - Interface with global & business unit leaders & stakeholders to collect inputs for outlook process - Work with key stakeholders to ensure plans align to key organizational priorities - Build templates, scorecards, dashboards and financial outlooks for both budget and plan
· 4+ years’ experience in finance/ budgeting/ accounting or planning
· Ability to foster strong relationships and work within a highly matrixed environment
· Prior experience in supporting and providing feedback to executive marketing leaders
· Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment where the data required for a decision is not always available
· Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into key learnings/impacts
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Previous experience with budget tools (i.e. Oracle, marketing spend systems, etc.)
· Project management experience - Crisp communication skills for use with all levels of the organization
· Ability to make the complex easy to understand
· Proactive, responsive, and customer-service oriented with a sense of project ownership/accountability and excitement to learn new skills
Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, competitors and other related areas within the industry. Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.