Responsibilities / Job Summary:
• Work with project teams, adhere to project schedules and is responsible for keeping schedule on track. The level of work is considered coordination role to bring attention to Issues and Risks to Program Leadership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Information Security Team for Tool Deployments across multiple platforms and Stakeholders.
• Prepares and implements project plans for task schedules and milestones
• Prepare necessary documentation such as Dashboards in Xl or PowerPoint, to support execution of Project.
• Communicates project goals and results to Stakeholders.
• Ensure Issues and Risks are properly communicated and alternatives / mitigating actions are taken at appropriate time.
Education / Experience:
• Project Management certification (i.e. PMI) or equivalent knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of IT PMO Governance
• Flexibility to handle fast changing conditions / requirements, working with Program Manager