Title: Go Live Activation Project Manager (NTTJP00002780)
Duration: 6 months
Location: New York City, NY
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Leading and managing multiple Epic (both clinical and revenue cycle) activations.
- Great collaboration skills, as this role will be the primary contact between ATE support staff. Experience with this collaboration is mandatory.
- Experience managing activation at concurrent go-live sites.
- Experience formulating the project program management plan, in accordance with the scope, budget, timing and quality as set by stakeholders.
- Identify risks and issues, and work with the relevant stakeholders toward the best and most efficient remedy.
- Coordinate with key project stakeholders and the PMO
- Ability to establish deadlines and drive self and team to adhere to them.
- Change Management experience
- Familiarity with determining and delivering project on a best-fit basis for project methodologies, such as waterfall, SCRUM / Agile, and hybrid approaches (e.g. iterative waterfall).
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven abilities to effectively manage multiple work assignments.
- Familiarity with common service or operations applications and services.
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills.
APN Software Service INC