Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Nashville, TN 37207
This is a hybrid role, will work in the Warehouse environment 50% of day shipping/repackaging duties, 50% Sourcing Coordinator.
The primary function of this role will be act as the single point of contact for all sourcing requests between SPS, AllParts Medical, and AllParts’s suppliers. This person will be receiving email requests from SPS to source a
certain item. Then, he/she will enter this information to a pre-set email template created by AllParts, and send this template to the vendors. They will receive quotes back via email or phone, purchase the best item option, have the
item shipped to AllParts, process the physical receipt in the warehouse, re-package the item, and ship the item to SPS. The role will be primarily stationed in a climate controlled warehouse environment with potential other
warehouse duties involved such as stocking/picking/inventory checks.
Sourcing Coordinator (SPS) -
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a growing team focused on innovation and success. We look for individuals with excellent communication and relationship management skills. We’re solution oriented and strive to raise our level of service continuously.
You are responsible for
• Respond to purchase order requests submitted to APM SPS sourcing team which could be received by workflow, SPS sourcing email box, and via phone.
• Maintain effective communications with customers, managers, and vendors throughout parts events. Procure appropriate parts and approvals efficiently in order to resolve service parts issues in a timely manner. Issue purchase
orders following established processes.
• Understand, review, and manage your personal performance metrics to maintain acceptable productivity.
• Escalate parts issues to the manager when necessary, maintain customer and vendor relations with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and package product once received and ship to final destination.
• Maintain packaging inventory levels to support the program.
• Support the APM shipping & receiving team through various activities to keep maintain business flow
• Strategic materials sourcing
• Develop relationships with vendors
• Issue Purchase Orders
• Work closely with field and vendors on disputes
• Seek field approvals per established processes
• Review and drive weekly achievement metrics
• Maintain dock activities, including all shipping, receiving, and inventory functions
• Keep an open line of communication between Logistics and CSR’s
You are a part of
A high energy environment consistently focused on customer experience and continuous improvement. We work closely as a team, and success in this role will open ample opportunity in diverse environments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Has a strong working knowledge of Microsoft products
• Independent operator who can make decisions that meet the departmental goals and intent without constant supervision.
• Handles multiple conflicting business problems simultaneously under time constraints.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience using multiple data platforms with different GUI’s
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills