Job Opportunity for Financial Analyst at Irving, TX with direct client
Duration: 10-12 months. Contract only
· Participates in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information.
· Participates in the preparation of various financial reports; compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets.
· Participates in the compliance of budget allocations. Performs financial analysis at semicomplex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
· Participates in ensuring conformance to IFRS requirements.
· May participate in commercial/contract activities, pricing, margin calculations, etc.
· Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires
· processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.