Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “SAP Manufacturing Consultant” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Oak Brook, IL” . “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 8+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit.
Summary of Duties:
The SAP Manufacturing professional is responsible for the analysis, consultancy and configuration of the SAP manufacturing area to meet the business needs of company. The SAP consultant supports the design and configuration of Manufacturing. The SAP consultant is also responsible for deploying a system that meets the business strategy across functional teams and executes testing and writes technical documentation. The SAP consultant communicates and coordinates with business management, project executives and team leads to insure appropriate integration of processes and modules across organization. The SAP consultant collaborates with the functional project manager, and division heads of assigned area, in an effort to support the business needs of the company. The SAP job requires a bachelor's degree in science, professional degree in engineering (computer/telecommunication), computer science/information technology or equivalent. The SAP consultant should have experience in SAP-related modules, must have the aptitude to interface the SAP Manufacturing module. The SAP consultant should be able to demonstrate ability to solve complex issues quickly and creatively. The SAP consultant should have strong and professional customer service skills with a confident approach and excellent communication skills.
This position requires someone who can travel at least 80%.
Preferred location is United States.
Must have Skills & Experience:
· 5+ years SAP Manufacturing
· Experience with SAP Production Planning (required) and Production Planning for Process Industries is a plus.
· Full understanding of manufacturing master data including materials, BOMs, Master Recipes, resource setup, PSA setup
· Strong background supporting manufacturing execution including scheduling, process order management, goods issue/receiving, confirmation, etc
· Capable of troubleshooting in a production environment
· Testing experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good written skills and experience in creating Functional Design Specifications for complex SAP enhancements
· Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have:
- Some Food Industry preferred
- Experience with SAP MII is a plus.
- Skilled in HP ALM a plus
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560