Job Opportunity for Software Engineer at Ann Arbor, MI with direct client
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
Primary role is to create and to develop and execute manual and automated test cases using TFS Test Manager. Medical software requires ability to follow processes stringently and clearly document all actions.
· Assists in routine design, maintenance, enhancement, testing implementation, and support of software.
· Provides assistance with the development of software test requirements for routine modules under development, may execute routine test specifications.
· Assists in providing estimates for routine modules under development, and may estimate own work.
· Provides assistance in reviewing routine customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements.
Must be local to Ann Arbor, MI. This role will be for a self-motivated person who can work independently with a scrum team acting as the single test engineer or as a part of a larger team doing automation and manual testing development and execution.
· Work with software requirements and test specifications.
· Participate in verification and validation of medical device software.
· Work with Visual Studio, Automated test infrasture and Microsoft Test Manager to execute test cases.
· Log, track, and verify defects using Team Foundation Server.
· Help set up, install, maintain and trouble-shoot lab hardware and network infrastructure.
· Test and troubleshoot server/client communications
· Use SQL Queries to access and verify database information
· Perform System and Integration tests in a nightly build environment
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.