Title: Data Entry Operator I
Location: Shawnee, OK
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· The Data Entry Clerk will be working in an office on the manufacturing floor (office gets hot, no A/C installed)
· Will assist in administrative duties including, but not limited to, data entry, daily file maintenance, and record keeping.
· Will follow a production worker to their machine and take pictures to document each step of the LOTO (Lock Out/Tag Out) process.
· They will use those photos to put together a document including written instructions on each step
· Must be experienced with Word, Excel and JPGs
· Data entry in a manufacturing setting, or familiarity with LOTO is desirable - not required
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Daily file maintenance Copy, scanning and filing of relevant material
· Purge and dispose of files in accordance with retention laws
· Perform data queries and analysis
· Retrieve all records and requisitions as needed
· Research and resolve errors resulting from File Maintenance issues
· Create and maintain logs and charts for file maintenance tracking purposes
· Maintain confidentiality Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year related job experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent Typing and Data Entry Skills
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054