Title: Contract Administrator III
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 11 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
Work Schedule: 08 am-05 pm (1st Shift)
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Coordinating/administering all phases of service contract administration while ensuring accuracy and completeness
· Entitling customers’ contracts to ensure service is provided in accordance with service agreement as sold
· Ensuring customer billing accuracy per terms of agreement
· Providing support to Regional Managers, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Service Specialists, Field Service Engineers, Account Managers, and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner.
· Escalating issues to Customer Service management as necessary.
· Frequently communicating task status using available tools, i.e. Salesforce, email, etc.
· Interfacing with internal departments to maintain correct and complete customer account and database information.
· Other activities as needed to effectively manage the life of a service agreement
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054