Duration: 3 months with potential to extend or convert
Location: Coral Gables, FL
• Develops, maintains, and leverages the relationship between BLS and Prior Seller/Servicers;
• Schedules and facilitates meetings and telephone conference calls between BLS business units and the Prior Seller/Servicer; distributes meeting minutes accordingly;
• Ensure all required documentation and data is received timely from the Prior Seller/Servicer;
• Distribute data and documentation received from Prior Seller/Servicer to the applicable business units within BLS; validate adequacy of data and documentation received with the appropriate business unit;
• Oversee the timely completion of service transfer tasks by BLS business units external to Loan Boarding;
• Assists external business units in validating critical fields on the servicing system were accurately populated;
• Close pending tasks within 60 days of the effective service transfer date;
• Completes miscellaneous duties and assists with special projects assigned by senior management; and,
• Assists in reviewing exception report findings and/or timely clearing exceptions as needed.
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, including V-lookup and pivot table functions; advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
• Strong knowledge of standard mortgage documents including origination, servicing, and modifications.
• Ability to interpret data and analyze problems; strong problem-solving skills.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to see tasks through to completion while multi-tasking.
• Flexibility in work hours allowing for extended hours when loan volume requires extra effort.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in the mortgage industry.
• Strong knowledge of mortgage lending processes, procedures, regulations and standards preferred