Title: Customer Service / Order Entry Rep
Duration: 5 Months + Extendable Contract
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
Shift: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm PST
· This position is responsible for answering phones and processing sales orders for disposable products, field service parts requests and miscellaneous items, invoicing and filing.
· Enter sales orders into MS Dynamics AX and work with technical support and shipping personnel to make sure that shipments are allocated and processed daily.
· Responsible to also monitor email and electronic fax orders.
· Provide telephone coverage for customer service lines, answering general questions regarding product pricing, availability and shipment tracking.
· Responsible to set up new customers and sending credit paperwork to Finance dept.
· Filing and general office work.
· Invoicing daily shipments.
· Data entry in SalesForce for asset tracking and RMA processing.
· This position will not have responsibility for a sales territory, but will support the overflow and provide backup support to CSR II & Sr. CSR
· Applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
· Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
· Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
· High school education or equivalent.
· Requires 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role with general knowledge of order processing in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience with various computer programs including MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Windows, Outlook Express etc.); MS Dynamics AX helpful
· Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
· Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055