Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Project Support role:
- Assisting with customer collection of old/outdated equipment.
- Will have some customer interaction through email.
- Lots of reporting and tracking (excel skills necessary, a little better than beginner – pivot table, macros etc.)
- Admin skills.
- Will be trained in new tools used for project tracking and reports.
- Experience working with remote team members a plus.
Day to day:
- Answer customer questions with equipment return issues or customer care questions.
- Specific project tracking reports to update
***Candidates need strong Excel skills and prefer experience supporting multiple team members both remote and in person.
Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers.
Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
Leads intermediate-level service delivery processes and associated projects; interacts cross-functionally
Owns one or more service delivery processes
Manages service delivery processes in a standard service delivery environment
Develop and lead monthly business reviews to Sr. level customers via teleconference
Leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
Manage multiple work streams and tasks daily, prioritizing and aligning to customer needs
May provide supervision and guidance to new or less experienced account service analysts