Sr Technical Writer
Lincolnshire IL or Holtsville NY
Duration: 9 months
This position is part of the client Global Sales and Services organization. This organization is dedicated to shaping the professional services delivery readiness performance. This includes driving competitive advantage through standard services and the unique client signature services leveraging new technologies & methodologies to deliver innovative and intuitive enterprise intelligent solutions.
Responsible for the development of technical services delivery documentation to support the readiness of client's professional services portfolio. Designs and develops content for use in solution manuals, quick start guides, installation guides and training material that address the needs of both internal and external users. Our mission is to establish best-in-class knowledge transfer and to contribute to overall customer satisfaction for users of our products.
1. Develop and write technical content including descriptions, installation procedures, operating instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting information.
2. Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content. Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
3. Coordinate, manage and control documentation and training content, material development projects, light video editing and other creative deliverables.
1. Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly translate highly technical information into easily used and understandable text and illustrations.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, marketing, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
3. In-depth knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, RoboHelp, Photoshop, content management systems, and DITA.
5 to 8+ years experience preferred
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com