Coordinates and performs a variety of administrative functions in support of business unit and/or department operations. Ensures efficiency and adheres to relevant company policies and procedures. Some assignments may be non-routine. Additional responsibilites include:
• Review and process contract task orders and statements of work.
• Create requisitions for purchase orders.
• Monitor start dates, end dates and funding on task orders and statements of work.
• Monitor vendor contracts and notify managers of expiration dates and ensure that each vendor has provided the required documentation such as updated certificates of insurance. Maintain database and SharePoint contract management system.
• Review and submit funding requests.
• Work with functional managers to develop final consolidated budget.
• Work with functional managers and team leads on cash flows and forecasting.
• Monitor expenditures and identify trends in spending.
• Prepare and submit accruals each month for expected spend on vendor task orders.
• Perform month-end close procedures.
• Provide analyses on special assignments and prepare special reports as requested.
Please note that a Bachelor's Degree is required.