Location: West borough, Massachusetts 01581
Duration: 6-7 Months
Looking for a self-motivated qualified Manufacturing Engineer with a background in mechanical or automation engineering. A working knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Consumables industry is beneficial.
• Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
• Can write and execute protocol validation documentation.
• Candidate should have experience working in a ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 cleanroom environment.
• Skills in web converting/handling, heat sealing and system automation is a plus.
• Must be detail oriented
• Experience with commissioning of equipment and required documentation
• Knowledge of design of experimentation fundamentals
• Mini Tab experience
• Knowledgeable with SolidWorks for creation of mechanical drawings.
• Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC/RS Logix 5000
• Writing, modifying and understanding of ladder logic
• Able to troubleshoot equipment/code real time.
Qualifications would consist of a bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560