Duration: 4-7 months (based on individual performance and the needs of the business)
Location: Redwood City, Ca
• Assist with initial reach outs and follow ups with candidates while managing 50+ candidates at different stages of the recruiting process.
• Schedule and confirm on-site, video conferencing and phone interviews at multiple Oracle office locations.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements (flight, hotel, car service and/or car rental) for candidates
• Escort candidates to interviews with a professional and friendly attitude at our Headquarters
• Reconcile candidate’s expense reports and process reimbursement in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Impeccable organization and time management skills
• Polished verbal and written communication skills with an excellent client service approach
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing our high-volume recruitment process and working with different management styles
• Self-directed with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining exceptional detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well with the team in a collaborative environment and help wherever is needed
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• 1-2 year work/intern experience preferred