Location: Round Rock TX
Duration: 6 months
The ACD will partner closely with the Creative Director as well as the Global Cons/SB Campaigns team on the strategic approach to projects and creative execution.
Serves dual role of creating and overseeing the creation of work.
Responsible for every project’s messaging and visual elements.
Provides messaging and visual guidance and direction to art directors, copywriters and designers in accordance with client feedback.
Can provide support to the team – will jump in and work on projects/ files if needed.
Serves as first point of escalation for personnel issues.
Ensures brand guidelines followed.
Sets internal meetings and reviews to ensure work is on-target before CD and clients review.
Compares all messaging and design against the brief for completeness and accuracy.
Serves as escalation point for deadlines and work quality.
Confirms creative approval from CD on all work going in front of client (PM to support as needed).
Works directly with the PM, resource manager and CD to mitigate coverage risks.
Works directly with Creative Director to manage all personnel issues.
1) Social media/content marketing experience (advertising agency work a plus) required.
2) Content marketing background with advanced writing skills preferred.
3) Ability to lead a 5-6 person creative team with solid leadership experience.
4) Skilled at jumping from big-picture strategy conversations to the details of executing work.
5) Strong presentation skills and comfortable interacting with clients.