Job Opportunity for Recruiter at Urbandale IA with direct client
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
· Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business administration or related studies or equivalent related work experience.
· Three to five years experience in interviewing for exempt and non-exempt level positions; experience working with recruiting firms.
· Demonstrated knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations and employment selection criteria.
· Proficiency in software skills, including on-line applicant tracking systems, spreadsheets and presentation tools.
· Provides staffing consultative services to the management team in the recruitment and selection of human resources to meet the company's business needs.
· Recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for entry level, professional/technical, management and executive positions, coordinating recruitment activities at various locations, conducting new employee orientation and exit interviews and assisting with affirmative action programs.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.