Duration: 6 months with potential to CONVERT or Extend
Location: Charlotte, NC
Lead projects through the design lifecycle, and manage the development of instructional materials (tutorials, digital interactives, user guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, tests, etc.) that transform technical information into professionally written, engaging instruction
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across AWS (including Developers, Support Engineers, Professional Services, and Solutions Architects) to build technically accurate training that meets the learning objectives for the partner community
• Build relationships with Subject Matter Experts to understand roadmaps and plan for content updates or new training offerings. Direct and guide learning design for internal and/or external subject matter experts enlisted to produce and publish technical content
• Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with curriculum stakeholders to define the appropriate learning objectives, modalities and expectations
• Manage program deliverables within budgetary, resource and scheduling requirements against defined project milestones and deadlines
• Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
• Determine course content according to objectives
• Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
• Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
• Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs
•At least 5 years’ experience in instructional design, distance learning, corporate training.
• At least 2 years of project management experience
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools: Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), and related SCORM or Tin Can compliant production tools.
•Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities