Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Customer Account Sales Representative” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Seven Hills, OH 44131” . “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately Permanent, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit.
Position shift schedule is for Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm; May have potential for additional shifts between the hours of Monday-Friday 8:00am-10:00pm and Sat/Sun 10:00am - 7:00pm; Inbound call center for product enrollment; Licensure is required per requirements in below job description; Position is not available for telecommute and must be located in Seven Hills, OH office. Must be able to attend all training classes.
Providing both satisfying and challenging work along with a highly professional and friendly work atmosphere, Sedgwick has a strong commitment to its colleagues and its clients. If you are seeking a place where you can do great things for those whose lives you touch while maximizing your own career possibilities, Sedgwick is the place for you. As the largest and most innovative Third Party Administrator in the claims industry and the first and only TPA to receive both recognition as the Best TPA in America and the coveted Employer of Choice designation, we invite you to come be a part of our team and, "Claim Your Future."
To answer inbound calls and cross sell new and existing insurance to customers; to educate callers on program terms and conditions; to resolve issues with one call/one person response; and to direct calls to appropriate escalation path as needed.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Provides excellent service to callers for multiple lines of business with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention by cross selling new and existing customers.
• Educates and informs the customer via multiple communication channels about program terms and conditions of available insurance programs.
• Utilizes persuasive sales techniques to recommend insurance coverages based on customer account.
• Acts as primary liaison and follows client specifications in assisting with questions and solving problems related to the sales application and servicing processes.
• Directs customer calls to the appropriate contact at multiple locations or escalates call to management team as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing:
• High School diploma or GED required. Property/Casualty and Accident/Health Producer Licensure required for each state in which sales are performed. Licenses are required in all fifty (50) states and District of Columbia or must be able to successfully pass P&C and A&H licensing exam in resident state within 30 days of employment.
• One (1) year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Inbound call center or inside telesales experience preferred. Prior insurance experience preferred.
• Position shift schedule is for Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm; Inbound call center for product enrollment; Licensure is required per requirements in above job description; Position is not available for telecommute and must be located in Seven Hills, OH office.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of organizations' products and services
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
• Ability to support multiple clients across communication channels and utilize multiple systems simultaneously
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560