We are looking for
Minimum of 5 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C#.
Proficiency designing and developing Microsoft Windows applications.
Experience with the following is also required:
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015
and .NET Framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
• Source control and workflow management tools, specifically Team Foundation Server
• Experience working with agile methodologies.
• N-tier software architectures
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
• The MVVM Design Pattern
• Relational databases
• Entity Framework 6
• Microsoft WPF
• Active Reports
• Wix Installer
• The Repository and/or Unit of Work Design Patterns
• Scrum software development process
• Test driven development (TDD)
• Behavior driven development (BDD)