Position: Technical Training Specialist 1
Location: Tarrytown, NY 10591
Duration – 6+ months (Potential hire)
Job Code - SIMNJP00047166
Overview: This role is responsible for conducting and updating individual and group technical training courses and activities for Enterprise wide tools used in Research and Development.
• Provide professional training for established internal Engineering courses on use of R&D software tools and methods.
• Monitors the effectiveness of the course materials and training for R&D tools and methods.
• Reviews training feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as required.
• Partners and obtains input from internal customers in a cross functional cross site R&D environment.
• Travel as required (mostly in NY/NJ/DE states) to gather input from internal customers and present onsite training.
• Create test-for-understanding materials for classes to assess knowledge transfer.
• Self-motivated and able to perform tasks with minimal direction
• Organize and update engineering relevant parts of Training records database
• Assist in aligning training requirements, role definitions and procedures
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• CTT+ certification
• 3+ years of successful experience in a training role/environment.
• Experience working in a regulated engineering environment and basic knowledge of product development lifecycle(s).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• A Bachelor’s of Science (B.S.) degree or equivalent experience in healthcare industry.
• Experience with Siemens TeamCenter
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience with SAP for Engineering/Manufacturing product design transfer
Travel percentage: 50%
Conducts routine individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees. Assists in monitoring the effectiveness of course material and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560