Job Title – Product Manager III
Job Location – Andover MA
Length – Contract (3-4 Months+)
Experience: Minimum 20 years professional experience in the applicable role.
Education: Bachelor's /Master's degree or equivalent.
A senior product manager handles many of the oversight duties involved in getting a product from the concept stage to the production stage; they also work to maximize product by foreseeing customer and market demands.
Depending on their business' needs, this can include a number of different tasks.
Typically, a senior product manager is in charge of ensuring that best practices are followed, goals are met, and projects and related operations are conducted effectively.
Senior product managers are often in charge of coordinating marketing, sales, and other product-implementation strategies to ensure that operations are properly conducted.
When it comes to product development, there are usually numerous stakeholders in the success of a product who may have differing visions for the product.
A senior product manager serves as a liaison between stakeholders and the development/implementation teams.
A senior project manager also must evaluate the market to find ways to better serve the customers and increase profitability, has extensive experience and training in various aspects of business and commerce, is proactive, leadership-oriented, and familiar with the needs of the company and the customer base, must have knowledge of technical processes, adherence to marketing guidelines, and familiarity of business strategies.
Responsibilities include transform business and market strategies into do-able, defined product plans.
Lead market research and position conversations to ensure viable products and balanced growth.
Define and document product requirements and roadmaps for execution and sales.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams for every stage of product development.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Architect and implement the core EU MDR/IVDR Program Management Office (PMO) planning activities to achieve timely EU
MDR/IVDR milestone completion and overall compliance of the new regulation by the May 2020 and May 2022.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Support the EU MDR/IVDR Program Management Organization (PMO) leader, defining process improvements, change management, ways of working & interfaces with businesses and other functions developing timelines, deliverables and ensuring there will not be fundamental strategic and operational disconnects between the cross enterprise framework and business entities (including pre-market, supply chain/operations, post market and IT functions)
• Improve & execute strong operating mechanisms/performance monitoring reviews to establish reporting which include timely communication with PMO, business leadership and stakeholders
• Audit program/project documentation to track progress and escalate information appropriately as well as develop and complete analytics of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Help identify key priorities and decisions to enable the organization to capture key opportunities to reduce risk and improve performance
· Design & implement central project management tools/templates (SharePoint, trackers, etc), support lessons learned driving consistency and alignment across business, workstreams and taskforces with peers
· Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with functional groups throughout the organization
· Provide guidance and coaching/mentoring to team members and other project leaders as appropriate
· Support internal program and external Philips communication, which includes content and planning for communications cascades, and supporting review / feedback.
You are a part of
You are part of the Philips Global Regulations & Standards (GR&S) team, which is critical to interpret, influence, and apply worldwide regulations and standards to Philips Health Tech.
Our team’s members are located in the US, EU, and Asia to execute this vital responsibility.
The role reports solid line to the EU MDR / IVDR program director within GR&S.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in science, business, technology or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
· Min 7+ years of experience with background in program or project management within industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aerospace and/or automotive.
· Ability manage multiple projects simultaneously, define projects and their goals, estimating budgets, risks and resources; also ability to coach and train staff in these areas
· Strong executive presence; ability to influence multiple levels of stakeholders and management
· Demonstrated track record of team leadership, building teams, relationship management, and business development
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; detail-oriented
· Proven experience in a matrix management of multiple operations
· Strong in MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other standardized project management tools/documentation
· Familiarity with global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards to support process planning and resource designation
· Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management), LEAN certification is preferred
· Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
APN Software Service INC