Title: Project Manager
Location: Collegeville PA
Duration: 5+ months
Enforces CIO organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which operate under the Project Management Office (PMO) framework.
- Lead small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of identified projects. Manage, monitor and motivate the project teams
- Manage projects end to end, from initiation, design & planning, execution through to close including handover to Service Delivery and support teams.
- Interface with all project stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders both business and technical
- Contribute to team effort through communication, cooperation and coordination with other teams within the department and also similar teams at the global and local level.
- Create and manage project plans, budgets, risk, and issues - documentation.
- Ability to work within a structured project framework.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage project issues and risks effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Uses initiative - 'can do' approach
- Client focused - good soft skills.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.