Responsibilities: The Electronic Technician will work under the guidance of senior engineers and senior engineering technicians to:
• Provide test and fabrication support for electronic circuitry on development programs.
• Fabricate custom test fixtures - including some mechanical assembly which requires the use of basic mechanical tools (drill press, etc.)
• Basic troubleshooting of electronic circuits
• Create and solder samples
• Order and track prototype parts inventories.
• Travel to company facilities to support system-level testing.
• Setup test equipment and connect various test systems / computers
• Capture data using test equipment (oscilloscope, power meter, etc.)
• Record and analyze data (excel)
• Write test reports
APN Software Services, Inc 39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
| Fax 510-623-5055
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2011 Diversity Business”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0