Position: System Engineer (Manufacturing)
Location: San Jose, CA 95131
Job type - Permanent
Job Code - HMV56
BS degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
• 2+ years of working experience in motion control system.
• Able to apply professional knowledge to develop/integrate semiconductor equipment.
• Ability to learn new knowledge through hands on experience and project development.
• Able to interface with R&D engineers in a project intensive environment
• Solid skills on motion/motor in linear and nonlinear control system.
Strong written communication skill in English. Bilingual in English and Chinese a plus
System Engineer is responsible for optimal manufacturing of shipping equipment in motion control system to improve system
To be responsible for new product system integration and engineering included perform system test, analysis by
gathering data from prototype tool to beta tools.
To be responsible for system issue study and troubleshooting to provide best known method data system for
Build new product of E-beam Defect Inspection Tool until the product’s shipment with quality control
Work with engineering closely on new product development and lead some projects related to Customer Special
Requirement (CSR) in motion area.
To study and develop new methods to improve the quality of product continually in both tooling and technology to
ensure overall success and improvement.
Maintenance and tuning of XYZ stage and related electrical module in eBeam inspection system.
Maintenance of servo module and HV control electrical module.
Maintenance of IDE system tuning in eBeam inspection system.
Maintenance of Wafer handler system and optimization of teaching and performance
To analysis by gathering data from prototype tool to beta tools;
- providing predictions of key factors to the overall success of ensuring high tool performance;
- study/improve of any issues found during development stage to meet engineering development specification and system performance specification;
- perform failure analysis including FMEA and capacity modeling;
- work with engineering and design team during specification review and design stage to meet overall equipment
manufacturing design specification; creation of -
- detailed manufacturing instructions to support new design and equipment integration;
- provide design idea of manufacturing feed-back to product design engineering team.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560