Here are the duties they will be performing. Open to this position working remotely for 50% of the time. It is a part-time position.
Essential Job Functions
• Drafts news briefs for external social audiences on a weekly basis
• Post content to monitors throughout the Princeton facility
• Assists event teams with all aspects of event planning
• Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports or PowerPoint presentation materials in the form of slides, graphs, and tables on monthly basis
• Carries out special projects and assignments as requested.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
• College degree focused on marketing, business, communications or research.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail to coordinate projects from conception to final product.
• Ability to learn at an accelerated pace
• Proficient technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Capable of maintaining a high level of confidentiality if requested.
• Ability to multi-task
• Creative, adaptable and flexible.
Prepares routine internal and external communications materials/activities to promote and support the mission, objectives, and business goals of the organization. Assists in tracking the perception of the company via editorial contacts and placements in trade publications. Assists in the preparation and design of employee newsletters, brochures and/or related materials. Assists in the management of the company's identity program, including signage, stationery, literature, etc. Performs routine upkeep of company intranet content