Duration: 6 months with possible HIRE
Location: :Dublin, OH 43016
Shift Hours: 7.5 hrs per day, 5 days/week
· High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
· 1 year General Office experience (REQUIRED)
· MS Office (REQUIRED)
To code provider bills; to enter pre-coded billing data into the system; and to verify the output.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Keys pre-coded billing data into the system.
· Identifies and forwards complex bills to claims examiners.
· Codes provider bills in accordance with claims management system notes and state guidelines.
· Follows workers compensation / auto guidelines to evaluate the services.
· Compares qualifications of service provider with service provided.
· Involved in system maintenance / file maintenance and interface with IT department.
· Assists in account batching and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
· Answers customer service calls from providers, clients and claims examiners.
Education & Licensing:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· One (1) year general office experience required. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Excellent oral and written communication
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies